14 June 2014

Followers!


I'm going to be completely honest, virtually nobody is reading this, and yeah, I'm pretty sure of that! In case someone out there is actually reading this, I'm Joss.


Now that we have been officially acquainted, I wanted to add that although it is amazing to know that someone not limited to your select group of friends is listening to you (cuz trust me, that seems spectacular) it doesn't matter who or how many people are following you. I totally get it, so-and-so has 11,018 followers and that just seems so perfectly extreme, right, to know that so-and-so is so popular? I'm the type of person to deny being popular. But yeah, I had a followers thingy for people to follow this blog and was ashamed to find that only 6 people or less were listening to what I had to say. I had been longing for a "bigger crowd", not just 6 people! You can laugh now. I am, right now!


*HaHaHaH...(choke)*

I just considered like less than an hour ago that the number of followers should absolutely not make me feel shameful or lousy, that's just Mr. Negative hoping to ruin me! One person, none, or a hundred are fine with me, seriously! I want anyone reading my blog to have a pleasurable time, leave a message, and I'll respond, cuz I truly wanna blog like for the same reasons that you want to read your favorite magazine.

Blogging, or just writing in general is calming and inspiring to me. Writing just has so many, uhhh, obscure (yeah, I'll use this word) aspects to it. Everything changes, everywhere, every second, and we can never change our pasts, so that right there, is the perfect layout to blog just about whatever, and right whatever! Besides writing and blogging, it try to squeeze in a bit of time to just read. I desperately need to catch up  on my reading, because, like musical artists/bands, there is just so much to read ranging from a manuscript (which I enjoy reading until I get to the instructions), recipes, menus, playwrights, blog or social media posts, movie summary, it's (ahh *I need a breather*) just endless!

Personally, I am an aspiring writer, journalist, and graphic designer. In case you are new to this blog, I try to incorporate my own artwork via Photoshop or Picmonkey on here, because it's fun to explore art and writing. If your daring, try painting a mural or writing a movie script. It's not easy, but I am ready for just about any constructive criticism, because the positive thing I find about constructive criticism is that it is in, and of itself, supposed to you better!

On heel to my "followers" synopsis, I just feel that it is not necessary to see the number of people following, rather I would just love to read you input/comments to make my day! All of this is just a result of me taking a turn in my confidence. I have gradually become more spontaneous, and you can probably tell from the language of my very first blog post! With confidence, I just want to know that there is a positive to every negative and if you can't find one, look harder through that dark haystack, because you'll find it eventually?

...and just cuz every word deserves a picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top