14 June 2014

COLOR RUN!!!




My dear friend Delaney offered me to register for The Color Run. Me being completely oblivious, I had no idea what the flip-flop she was talking about. I was wondering what correlation there was between various colors and running.
She mentioned that people join to run (or walk if you're walk-ity) about 5k and throw colors at each other. It's truly amazing and hey, I haven't been there and I know that it's going to be a heck lot of fun (and rainbows, check the pic below and you'll know what I mean!)

In chase you do not know me, I was born to run. After doing Cross Country freshman year, I realized that it is not the perfect thing for me to do every day. Ya know: coming home only to fall asleep sweaty and tired and slacking on homework! Yeah, let's just say running everyday wasn't at the top of the pinnacle for this mad person, but I do enjoy running by myself to clear my and think to myself. Other times, I run to the park and read a good book or continue writing (i.e. songs, novels, short stories, poems, etc.)

So after her including that there would be free attire, like shirts, sweat bands, and color powder, I decided it hecks yeah! It would be extraordinarily fun! (Side note: I try using other adjectives besides "good", "great", or "cool" because life would be a whole lot better when you are not just using the same three words to express enthusiasm).

So this here old Color Run will be here in Los Angeles next Saturday June 21st. I think registration has discontinued, but don't frump like your lazy gray and white-bellied cat, because it is annual and very umm blinding, so bring your sunglasses in case you get a little color in your precious eyes. Oh yeah, and it will most likely be sunny so don't hesitate to bring water (and don't forget the shades!)

If you're are feeling a little woozy stay clear and in site on the right will the runners take the left. Always be careful to stick with your team.(my team name is the Fugly Moonicorns XD) or not, it is totally up to you. I can not stress it enough, but plan what you want to do, where you want to meet, and what time! Seriously!!!

There is a Lost 'n Found center for lost items or if someone is lost, just meet up in the front center and they'll call someone in your team to pick you up ^.^

And if you have a little pocket dough, feel free to support the Children's Hospital of Orange County. If you think for a minute about how your childhood was, whether good or bad, consider helping a child's life a bit, contributing towards their futures that you guys have right now!!! Just consider it, I definitely do it!













Check-In Party: Pick-ups (Food....)

Pick-ups for uniforms, more info, etc will be at the Color Run site itself. The call it a party, but I'm not sure if there's food involved. This will be held next Thursday and Friday (the pre-Color Run days that I'll be screaming for incessantly, by the end of the week, I'll talk like Emma Stone--love ya Emma!)


Questions? Please contact there customer service representatives by clicking here.
Thursday 6/19/2014 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday 6/20/2014 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Or if you have a few Q's for me, don't hesitate, I don't have a life, Haha!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top