29 May 2014

Last Love Song

Guess it's been quite awhile: Major Apologies (studying for Finals, hope ya don't mind=)

For all the Liars (#PLLfans) out there, season 5 has brought us ZZ Ward's song Last Love Song, screening Aria/Ezra's #notsosecret LoveFest. I kinda wanna say that I am a Liar, but at the same time, I only watch the show when I hear that it gets interesting. I'm not up for the intense drama cuz it kinda gets me ansty. However, I live for drama believe it or not! When this happens, I frantically pound my fists, until the distasteful dissatisfaction is over.

I love the show, believe me when I say it! But I hope to the Uni-Lord that the show doesn't last like 5 more seasons, cuz that would be insane (even more insane if they were still in high school, cuz it seems that they been in that shitload for two seasons too long!)

How many of you agree that the show can be a little too dramatic? During these time, I simply "KEEP CALM AND CHANGE THE CHANNEL"

Watch the video below and fangirl over the lost love? Idk cuz I kinda skipped most of seasons 3 and 4 and watched the last episode! Does Ezra die? AHH!!! I hate the suspense with these shows, but the cliffhangers at the end of each season just make me love it even more!

Pretty Little Liars

summer premiere tuesday june 10 8/7c



Perhaps I should read the novels; cuz I finally have time to do so! #summervacate   #summerobsession

ON ANOTHER NOTE

The Carrie Diaries ended! I haven't seen Sex in the City but Candace Bushnell (the author of these fantasma novels and the creator of Carrie Bradshaw!--just so you know) amazed me with the creation of the very realistic broadcast of how Carrie became a successful and aspiring magazine journalist!

 In case you didn't know, the idea of Carrie Bradshaw (even though I had no idea who she was at the time) has inspired me to be a Graphic Designer/Journalist. Like Carrie, I want to be in The City as it never ceases to amaze me! I plan to attend the extremely competitive New York  University in fall of 2017 and by then, it would have been 15 years of wanting to be there, and by attending would be a privilege to know that all my work had paid off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top