30 June 2013

Canadian Craze

If my face and my words don't get you amped this week, then what will?

News report: Recently, I met a Canadian whose named will not be exposed out of their personal preferences. While explaining their past, they claim that they were born in southern Canada,  where, I hear, it is near some parts of what they call "The U.S--eh?"

Hearing this, I then said the following in what we now call Over-Xtreme-Excitment (OXE), "Really? You're from Canada. You're Canadian?! I'm fascinated with Canadians" with hands over mouth, I then asked, " Sorry to ask, but can you say the word l 'about' for me!" 

The Canadian responded, The Canadian way or the American way?"

"Well,"  JLiL thought, "Why would I want to hear the American way when it's too common?" 

So, then Canadian said "Aboot!" Ha, ha---aboot? Fwew! Oh Canadians!

And then walked away disturbed by the thought of the question and in fear and confusion!


I'm __________________ on Channel 7 news. Back to you __________.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top