30 June 2013

Hostess Twinkies

      Gotta love 'em twinkies, cuz hey, what's at my door? TWINKIE SUPREME!!!

      Hostess has just announced that their wonderful Twinkies--and other equally delicerous cakes will be re-stocked in stores as soon as July 15th. I'm, well, drunk for Twinkies, in fact, it was my grandma's favorite, before she died. Yup. = 7 .
     With new Hostess owners and production, they are determined to make their cakes more decalant than ever before! For those, who're too busy wazzing in themselves, and not listening to actual news, use this thing call a "computer", and go on this thing called the "internet": 2 things that I invented yesterday. If you were me, you would hearing how much I'm baby-ing you!
     

This message is approved by some Hostess companies
Just kidding; I'm not being endorsed
         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top