21 June 2013

Summer Solstice

Hey, it's me the one true person who enjoys ruining weekends. YAY!!! So, I guess I'm doing my job.
Well, I guess today is Summer Solstice! Do something memorable, cuz "it's only here once a year!" Kiss a hobo, fit in a picnic, but I, however, have no life, therefore will blog and do other internet things! X l> (Mwha haa haa-devious) So yeah, but prepare for a really long day, as it is known to seem very long. So doing something, memorable is probably the most ideal thing to do instead of sitting on the couch watching the Lifetime channel, watching, "Women Who Kill", which if you know, is a channel and show for divorced women who cry on their couches with tissues and lots and lots of chocolates.

I, however, will be on the internet and feel like I'm doing more, when I'm not!

Have fun dancing with hobos!
~Joss

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea what Summer Soltice is to begin with, so thanks, I think I'll go and do something....XD

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top