21 July 2013

Post-Canadian Day (Week)

          As some of you may know, July 1st is Canadian Day. Who else would you want to inform you of this very important day (well to most Canadians) almost a month after! Tell me, I'll feel very complimented!
X D. Well to celebrate my fellow, fantasy Canadian friends, I will spread the word!
          Who said we should have one day to celebrate them, right? They're just that special, right? So let's celebrate our fellow comrades by giving them a week of our time. Come low-lives who actually read this!
Let's do it!!! Actually, because I missed it by sleeping most of the day like my low-life self, so I feel left out.
= (
        Mark your calendars for Post-Canadian week July 28th-August 3rd. YaY!!! I officially made a post-holiday. Gonna check that off my Bucket List rights now!
         Celebrate by rubbing against the floor like a tazered cat, kiss a random hobo, and don't forget your red leaves, ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top