02 May 2015

Good Morning, Loves!

Here's to unusual Spring, lovely spring (and beginning May), and all that there is for hope!
 Soon check out my summer plans in mid-May, as I'm still studying for my 4 AP exams for two weeks more. Wish me luck! I am not hoping for luck (though I would totally steal some if you had it =P) cuz as I learned the hard way, it doesn't exist (curse AP Psych for ruining my childhood, but besides that, Psych is the best class I have ever had so far, because it has answered many years of question!) 



I am just hoping that all of the social seclusion and incessant studying (well, not incessant; let's be realistic here!) have paid off, because I don't wanna retake an exam only to pay extra money and restudy the material on top of the six exams that I'm taking next year!I've been practically studying from winter vacation with a bit of a hiatus (kinda like I've had with blogging, hahaha on my part).



My exams consist of: AP Psychology, my possible major (May 4th); AP European History, pointless class to me, consisting of an ass-oholic and sexist teacher whom I've rarely listened (fathered argued with) and benefited through self study (May 8th); AP World History, well, a class I'm not enrolled in, but self-studying included most elements of European History, so I thought, "what the hell" (May 14th); and AP Human Geography, a class taught last year by my current AP Psych teacher and connected all history to society, politics, intellect, and culture, economics (SPICE); I took the exam last year by got the lowest score possible due to insufficient studying (even though I had all the resources possible!), fostered by overconfidence (since I had an A in the class) (May 15th).


If I'm not dead by the 15th of May, I'll mention those summer plans that I mentioned earlier. Again, a lot to hope for in life, positive and negative, as both pave roads to success and general generativity.
To commemorate lovely April (which by the way, consisted of three consecutive days filled with a birthday of my sister , a proposal--not to me--but to my eldest sister, and a 30-year wedding anniversary of my parents), here are three lovely songs!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top