12 March 2014

Song Choice: Black Roses

OK:
The past 2 days were the best, don't get me wrong. I woke up to find 2 people in my house instead of the 10 that currently live with me. And thanks to the freaking awesome Daylight' Savings, I woke up to a glorious sun on my couch. Cool, right? I felt serene....in a good way!
......Until I woke up today almost late and didn't finish what I wanted that makes me more stubborn that I can't stress it enough.....Regardless, I have a family emergency that'll make me proc. stinate and that just adds to my STRESS!!!
BUT TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT LET ME ADD TO THE MINTY MARCH CRAP I TALKED ABOUT EARLIER WITH MY SONG PICK OF THE WEEK. HOW 'BOUT IT?









Lately, I've been listening to a playlist of songs recently in Nashville (one of my top favorite shows) and can only hear the end of this song for about 3 weeks. It's kinda like seeing an ice cream truck stop at your house everyday, tempting you, and by the time you've furumtiously found your wallet the truck has already left!
Basically, she decided to writr thiNetflixbecause of her demanding and unfqithful mother. By saying, or singing fir that matter, "im not under your spell", it's kinda breathtaking to see her charactee literally sing out her heart. Her repressed emotions have been released and that's relieving to rid yourself of all your troubles. It really is, catch Scarlett on  #Nashville on Wednesdays at 10 PST. i ts kinda in season 2, so youll have to catch upon #Netflix of domething.  #girlpower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top