24 March 2014

Don't Fret...Erase Instead!

Of the many people out there, who want some arm muscle besides the irritatingly random and umm flappy flab?
Like you (the readers who virtually raised their hands thinking I asked them to), Ialso suffer from Chronic Arm Flab
But who needs that flab, anyways?
Sara Shmooper: "My arm flab hurts me and other people! I cant's stand this!"

Using, ErAser-ErAser, Sara Shmooper *side laugh*, Sara became live again......

Sara Shmooper: "ErAser-ErAser help my harming of others. And I am hot again." *showing off her stupendous arms* "ErAser-ErAser REALLY WORKS!!!"

.....It was then that Sara Shmooper became a chicken and sold for slaughter 10 minutes later =Q
(R.I.P. Sara Shmooper March 20th 20-- to March 24th 20whatever year it is)
It's EASY and LEGAL! ; p
With ErAser-ErAser, we can prevent Chronic Arm Flab and promote Arm Flab Awareness.(YAY)

Check out Bob's transformation:
Before:
He went form Flab....
...to Fab












With ErAser-ErAser, Erase your Flab away
It's arm-tastic!
This actually works! This is legal nowhere EVERYWHERE and may cause internal bleeding, throbbing, and/or vomiting. Inductive diarrhea may occur
Do not take with amphetamines, or prescipted drugs.
Please consult your doctor of random body parts come off. 
We are not liable for your stupidity--seriously NO ONE SHOULD BE DUMB ENOUGH TO USE THIS PRODUCT
I HATE MY LIFE
DERP X___X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top