19 June 2015

Song of the Month | June 2015


Hi guys!
Happy Friday!  What a beautiful day it is here in Southern California!


I have finally caught up on my favorite movies and shows, sewing projects, and reading (of which was very minimal). But nonetheless, I watched 'Music and Lyrics", a movie, if you don't know, starring Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore in 2007!

The moment the movie began with the cheesy 80's "Pop Goes My Heart" by the fictional band POP, I was instantly gawking at the television screen until commercial. I must add that after my binge-watching, my DVR recordings dwindled massively so that I could make room for movies and show I'd be missing in the coming weeks.
In addition, my Photoshop editing skills are always improving, so feel free to SHARE the quote below from the movie. Drew Barrymore just looked like an innocent angel saying it in the movie. Also, please listen to the song choice of the month below the quote entitled Way Back into Love, in which the entire movie is set on making between the duo.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top