27 March 2015

Surviving Awkward Part 1

Just going to say here that I love today, because I'm reminiscing during this end of my Spring Break, watching movies from my childhood (even though I'm still very much a child in many aspects) which was not that long ago. On thing about life that I constantly remind myself is that you cannot bring back time; I only have memories and that's just okay! I laugh about moments that seemed embarrassed and cry when thinking about the many cute memories, well you know the ones. The ones hard to describe because they are so pristine to but into words enough to delineate the picturesque feelings you had.
*Sigh*
Anyways, back to business. Where am I going, again? That's right (you don't really know yet, unless you've read the title).

The title may actually seem misleading. This week is type of "Awkward" moments. Catch me next Friday for surviving awkward, which I have learned from experience to share with you in this two part compilation.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top