07 November 2012

Random Ranterer Crazy!!!

Hey y'all,

Recently, or more specifically, this Saturday, I viewed my friend Delaney's blog, Random Ranterer *found on randomranterer.blogspot.com. It's like my blog, but better! I know, why would someone like me want to promote someone else's blog. Well, first of all, because I am a freak that needs to be slapped, and secondly because Delaney is my friend and friend's always support each other!!! I know everyone out there at least has a friend, companion, or even a talking tomato to talk to!!!
The Ranterer definintely rants about what she wants, for she is random -- like me, but randomer. Before I discovered Delaney's blog, I did not know how hilarious Delaney was. Of course, she is funny, but her blog is totally dynamic! For those of you who actually know me, I don't use the word totally a lot! I don't know why, but all my friends are random -- in a nice, responsible way!!!
If anyone has any feedback, I would surely appreciate it!!! But, of course you don't have to and I can hug a cactus. Unless you wanna see me cry, please send me feedback!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top