14 October 2012

What's Up with Ya Possum

Hi
   Yesterday morning was the worst!!! I do mean it!!! Ya know it's not fun to not wake up when I need to study, but to actually wake up-- by a possum--is not fun; not fun at all. So I was asleep for my usual five hours when I hear slamming, running, and pounding on the roof. I was petrified, but tame at the same time realizing that I have heard possums on my bedroom roof before until-- There wasn't only one possum but at least three!!! I stay in my bed --it's already 5:24 in the morning-- when I hear the crashing again. I believe they were running in packs, and if I was false, I was merely hallucinating. Like that one time I had a Choir performance and I was in the audience waiting for my groups turn to perform. I was aware that I would fall asleep, but instead, everything turned yellow and everyone was a banana. Now, bananas will never be the same to me!
    Well later that day, I had drumline will blog how that went in a few moments.

Blog you, blog me!!!

P.S.: I guess I eill never know what was up with 'em possi (or Possums- literally I have no idea)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top