13 February 2014

FAVE-rites



I know, I know! I'm sorry your New Year's wasn't as epic because I didn't wish you a happy new year! Now, we're like half'through the month of January and I kinda feel like a dush! So HapPy NeW YeAR!!! Here's a Sorry and Happy New Year pic just for you!...


Forgive me now?

Okay so Recent Topics suggest that I'm going to talk about my FAVORITES, but they're horribly wrong, and to prove it...they spelled the word "favorites" wrong. Haha, right?
Follow the link to read more...
WARNING


The following content may be too ugly and horrifying to understand
Please bring a comfy pillow and at least 3 tubs of popcorn
hahaha "popcorn" sounds like "your mom"
We recommend children 12 and younger
to walk away and try kicking a fire hydrant
Kids like that, right?
We also recommend that you bring a year supply of tissues.
Content may cause permanent scarring in the eyes, nose, mouth, and phyleaopubopuss
Again, box of tissues, cause things just got serious!
Click the link when youre human enough to


FAVORITE:
It's MY CAR...BACK OFF B****ES
COLOR: LIME GREEN (did you not see my carXD)
Planet: Pluto--it's a planet. Enough said.
Gem Stone: Opal (the best birthstone ever)
Zodiac: Scorpio
Band: There are too many good ones
Pattern: Mix of checkered and stipes ("strip-ered") 
Holiday: Christ-thanks-Patrick-mc-Halloween
--Hey, that's its name!
Animal: Panda Pig!! For the win!



This was fun! Again sorry, and I will post soon! Follow me on Twitter
@JLiL_Aero
because I am that desperate!













Drink: Starbuck's Caramel Frapp
Skin Care: Yes to Grapefruit Facial Scrub
Instrument: Ukelele, Marimba, Sexy Sax
Accessorie: Hipster Glasses
Show: Nashville, Revenge, Scandal, The Fosters, The Carrie Diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top