05 August 2013

Sharknado

First things first, you would want to waste their money on something that came out on TV?! Secondly, can't you tell that the sharks are fake? And wait a second....sharks can't survive without water!!! For fish-sake!!! 

I saw it the day it came on television and to tell you the truth it was pretty amusing, but that's it! It was actually the worst piece of crap I've seen in my life..and I watch a lot of crap!

But I guess if ya wanna watch it you can. I mean I can't force you to do something you don't wanna do. 

But if you want chainsaws, romance, and action in one, be my guest.

Let's not forget the plot holes sprinkled, well, all over the movie.

I give this one full heart as a pitty point. The action was eh, alright.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top